Join me for the 100th episode of the Wired For Success podcast! Today I’m giving thanks to everyone who is supporting the show and I’m sharing the lessons I’ve learned from 2 years of podcasting. Steal my best podcasting tips for running a successful podcast!
In this episode we talk about:
– Best podcasting tips for running a successful show
– 3 things that help you stay consistent & committed
– Providing value to your audience
Or listen on your favorite podcast player:
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please click the “Rate this podcast” button below and leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it.
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
Are you a high-ticket coach or other service-based entrepreneur who wants to launch their own Top10 podcast to increase their authority, credibility & visibility AND to bring in new high-quality leads on autopilot but don’t know how to get started? No worries, I’ve got you covered! 🙂
Looking for great podcast guests for your own show or great shows to guest on?
Try PodMatch, the platform that automatically matches ideal podcast hosts and guests for interviews. Like Tinder for podcasters.
Or Guestio, the app that helps content creators interview high-level guests. Gives you access to those busy, hard-to-reach, next-level guests that you want to have on your show.
- Getting Paid Public Speaking Gigs with Grant Baldwin | Episode #115
- Simplifying Entrepreneurship with Pete Mohr | Episode #114
- Technology That’s Going to Shape the Future with Anne Ahola Ward | Episode #113
- Breathing for Stress Reduction & Pain Relief with Dr. Amy Novotny | Episode #112
- Scaling Your Business to 7- and 8-Figures with Darrell Evans | Episode #111