Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and co-founder of Blinkist Holger Seim as they talk about what it took to build Blinkist into a 9-figure business.
In this episode, we talk about:
– Lessons from building a 9-figure SaaS company
– What’s happening behind the scenes of Blinkist
– Effective marketing, incorporating feedback & dealing with criticism
Holger Seim is the co-founder of Blinkist, a book-summarizing app that offers key insights from over 6ooo – mainly nonfiction books.
Blinkist was recently acquired by Go1, a leading learning and development platform whose goal it is to reach 1 billion learners worldwide, and Holger continues his mission to support lifelong learners in his new role as COO at Go1.
To listen to the full episode on your favorite podcast player, find all links here:
Help me keep this show ad-free and awesome: Hit subscribe and join the tribe! THANK YOU for your support! 🙂
And don’t forget to click the “Rate this podcast” button below to leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it. THANK YOU! 🙂
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
Looking for great podcast guests for your own show or great shows to guest on?
Try PodMatch, the platform that automatically matches ideal podcast hosts and guests for interviews. Like Tinder for podcasters.
Or Guestio, the app that helps content creators interview high-level guests. Gives you access to those busy, hard-to-reach, next-level guests that you want to have on your show.
- Holistic Health Mentoring with Tabea Gumrich | Episode 174
- Smart Investment Strategies for Income Independence with Steve Selengut | Episode 173
- AI-Powered Dating with Eric McHugh | Episode 172
- Psychedelic-assisted Personal Transformation with Hardi Põder | Episode 171
- The 3 Simple Rules For Getting Good At Anything with Claudia Garbutt | Episode 170