Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and founder and CEO of Watch Gang Matthew Gallagher as they talk about business success and making the most of your time.
In this episode we talk about:
– Going from business idea to $300M in sales
– Finding the right work-life-balance and prioritizing what’s important to you
– Why Watch Gang is so much more than just a successful business model
Matthew Gallagher is an LA-based entrepreneur. As the founder and CEO of Watch Gang, Matthew oversees the day-to-day business operations of the world’s largest watch club, leading the business to $300m in sales. Matthew’s childhood in poverty made him passionate about helping others and led him to become a committed philanthropist.
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please click the “Rate this podcast” button below and leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it.
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
Are you a high-ticket coach or other service-based entrepreneur who wants to launch their own Top10 podcast to increase their authority, credibility & visibility AND to bring in new high-quality leads on autopilot but don’t know how to get started? No worries, I’ve got you covered! 🙂
Looking for great podcast guests for your own show or great shows to guest on?
Try PodMatch, the platform that automatically matches ideal podcast hosts and guests for interviews. Like Tinder for podcasters.
Or Guestio, the app that helps content creators interview high-level guests. Gives you access to those busy, hard-to-reach, next-level guests that you want to have on your show.
- Building Blinkist with Holger Seim | Episode #155
- Actionable Tips for Optimizing Your Life & Business with David Heinemeier Hanson | Episode #154
- Flow, Happiness & Achievement with Claudia Garbutt | Episode 153
- Reinventing Yourself with Julie Noonan | Episode #152
- Action Mastery, Transformation & Peak Performance with Brett Baughman | Episode 151