Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and serial entrepreneur, CEO mentor, business coach and investor Sebastian Schieke as they talk about cultivating resilient leadership & high-performing teams.
In this episode we talk about:
– The importance of self-development for becoming a successful entrepreneur
– Success habits that totally transform your life or business
– Cultivating resilient leadership & high-performance teams to grow your business
Sebastian Schieke has founded and run multiple 7-figure companies and currently focuses on helping fast-growing companies to develop resilient leadership and high-performance teams to that they can grow despite having to face constant volatility, uncertainty, complexity & ambiguity.
He helps his clients with an international mindset and German efficiency. He is also a Business Angel and invests in Startups.
You can find him here:
Or listen on your favorite podcast player:
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please click the “Rate this podcast” button below and leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it.
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
Are you a high-ticket coach or other service-based entrepreneur who wants to launch their own Top10 podcast to increase their authority, credibility & visibility AND to bring in new high-quality leads on autopilot but don’t know how to get started? No worries, I’ve got you covered! 🙂
Looking for great podcast guests for your own show or great shows to guest on?
Try PodMatch, the platform that automatically matches ideal podcast hosts and guests for interviews. Like Tinder for podcasters.
Or Guestio, the app that helps content creators interview high-level guests. Gives you access to those busy, hard-to-reach, next-level guests that you want to have on your show.
- Breathing for Stress Reduction & Pain Relief with Dr. Amy Novotny | Episode #112
- Scaling Your Business to 7- and 8-Figures with Darrell Evans | Episode #111
- Rejuvenaging: The Art and Science of Growing Older with Enthusiasm with Ron Kaiser, PHD | Episode #110
- Subscription-Based Business Model Example: Tiege Hanley with Kelley Thornton | Episode #109
- Cultivating Resilient Leadership And High-Performance Teams with Sebastian Schieke | Episode #108