Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and business coach & author Fabienne Fredrickson as they discuss what it takes to build an empire and leverage your business to consciously create the life you truly love.
In this episode we talk about:
– Becoming the person capable of achieving the success you want
– Overcoming the mindset blocks that are holding you back from getting to the next level
– Millionaire Mompreneur: Building your empire without the mom guilt
Fabienne Fredrickson is a beloved mentor to thousands of women in business. As founder of The Leveraged Business program, Fabienne has reverse-engineered how she scaled her business to several million annually, while remaining powerfully feminine.
Her book, The Leveraged Business: How You Can Go From Overwhelmed at 6-Figures to 7-Figures (and Get Your Life Back) is the definitive roadmap showing women how to increase their income and impact with heart.
Or listen on your favorite podcast player:
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please click the “Rate this podcast” button below and leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it.
Work with me
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
Are you a high-ticket coach or other service-based entrepreneur who wants to launch their own Top10 podcast to increase their authority, credibility & visibility AND to bring in new high-quality leads on autopilot but don’t know how to get started? No worries, I’ve got you covered! 🙂
Download my “Instant Podcast Monetization Guide For High-Ticket Coaches and Service-Based Entrepreneurs”.
Looking for great podcast guests for your own show or great shows to guest on?
Try PodMatch, the platform that automatically matches ideal podcast hosts and guests for interviews. Like Tinder for podcasters.
Or Guestio, the app that helps content creators interview high-level guests. Gives you access to those busy, hard-to-reach, next-level guests that you want to have on your show.
- The Importance of Compliance with Tom Fox | Episode #129
- Growing Businesses and Podcasts with James Mulvany | Episode #128
- Burnout Prevention with Michael Levitt | Episode 127
- Helping Leaders Become Happier with Steve Fredlund | Episode 126
- Best Messaging and Sales Tips for Coaches with Kevin Kwan | Episode 125