Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and business coach & operations consultant Kyle Livingston as they talk about the importance of systems to help you build wildly successful businesses.
In this episode we talk about:
- Turning your pain into your fuel
- Lessons from a failed business and building three successful 7-figure businesses
- Closing 2.4M in revenue in 12 months: Best tips for getting better at sales
From being left at a yard sale as a 12-week-old baby to losing $160k of his own money in a failed company, Kyle knows what failure feels like, tastes like, and smells like. But he did not let his circumstances determine his attitude in life.
From the lessons learned, Kyle Livingston has since built three 7 figure brick and mortar companies and helped turn nine companies in the red to be wildly profitable. Now as a Business Consultant and Coach his goal is to help others turn Chaos into Profit.
Free business tools and templates:
To listen to the episode on your favorite podcast player, find all links here:
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please click the “Rate this podcast” button below and leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it.
Become a supporter of the show:
Work with me
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
Looking for great podcast guests for your own show or great shows to guest on?
Try PodMatch, the platform that automatically matches ideal podcast hosts and guests for interviews. Like Tinder for podcasters.
Or Guestio, the app that helps content creators interview high-level guests. Gives you access to those busy, hard-to-reach, next-level guests that you want to have on your show.
- The Importance of Compliance with Tom Fox | Episode #129
- Growing Businesses and Podcasts with James Mulvany | Episode #128
- Burnout Prevention with Michael Levitt | Episode 127
- Helping Leaders Become Happier with Steve Fredlund | Episode 126
- Best Messaging and Sales Tips for Coaches with Kevin Kwan | Episode 125