Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and B-corp leader Nathan Stuck as they talk about corporate culture, purpose & impact.
In this episode we talk about:
… Reinventing capitalism & being a force for good
… The B-corp movement & creating jobs that don’t suck
… Prioritizing tasks & guarding your energy
Nathan is an award-winning leader in the B Corp community. In addition to his role as the Director of Corporate Culture & Strategic Impact at Ad Victoriam Solution, a certified B Corp, he also founded and runs B Local Georgia, a nonprofit dedicated to growing the number of purpose-driven businesses in the Peach State.
Nathan also teaches an experiential MBA course on B Corps at the University of Georgia and is the CEO of Profitable Purpose Consulting, which helps for-profit businesses certify as B Corps.
He has appeared on multiple podcasts and spoken at events across Georgia and the Southeast. His unique background provides both an authentic and genuine story that resonates with audiences and inspires them, and their businesses, to be a force for good.
You can learn more here:
Or listen on:
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please click the “Rate this podcast” button below and leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it.
Oh, and make sure you subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss out on any of the amazing future episodes!
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
- Best Tax-Saving Strategies For Business Owners with Christina Lael | Episode #91
- Growing Your Business and Audience with Michael Schill | Episode #90
- Personal Branding & Creating Influence with Alec Hanson | Episode #89
- Money Game by Daniel Mangena: Leaders Are Readers Wired For Success Book Club | Episode #88
- Leaders Are Readers Wired For Success Book Club & A Life Lesson That Helps You Get to the Next Level of Success | Episode #87