Why do so many entrepreneurs suffer from burnout? What’s the one thing you can NOT afford to postpone to “later”? And what the heck is hyperbolic discounting? Find out in this WFS episode!
In this episode you’ll learn about:
– The ONE mistakes a lot of high-achievers make that can ruin EVERYTHING for them
– Building a solid foundation that allows you to build your empire
– Why high-performance habits are vital for sustainable growth
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please let me know by leaving a review and a comment!
I’m always open to suggestions – maybe you have a specific topic in mind that you would love to learn more about or you know someone who would be a fantastic guest for this show – leave a comment and let me know!
Oh, and make sure you subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss out on any of the amazing future episodes! You can subscribe here: https://podcasts.apple.com/de/podcast/wired-for-success-podcast/id1523287703
Work with me
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to discuss how I can best help you.
- Wired For Success Podcast #55: On Leadership & Turning Your Mess Into Your Success With Scott J. MillerEPISODE SUMMARY Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and leadership expert Scott J. Miller as they talk […]
- Wired For Success Podcast Episode #54: Improving the Customer Experience with Melinda HolmesEPISODE SUMMARY Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and Customer Engagement Coach Melinda Holmes as they discuss […]