Why do so many entrepreneurs suffer from burnout? What’s the one thing you can NOT afford to postpone to “later”? And what the heck is hyperbolic discounting? Find out in this WFS episode!
In this episode you’ll learn about:
– The ONE mistakes a lot of high-achievers make that can ruin EVERYTHING for them
– Building a solid foundation that allows you to build your empire
– Why high-performance habits are vital for sustainable growth
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please let me know by leaving a review and a comment!
I’m always open to suggestions – maybe you have a specific topic in mind that you would love to learn more about or you know someone who would be a fantastic guest for this show – leave a comment and let me know!
Oh, and make sure you subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss out on any of the amazing future episodes! You can subscribe here: https://podcasts.apple.com/de/podcast/wired-for-success-podcast/id1523287703
Work with me
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to discuss how I can best help you.
- Insights into Financial Prosperity and Personal Balance with Chad Hufford | Episode #157EPISODE SUMMARY Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and top-ranked financial planner Chad Hufford as they talk about success mindset & high-performance habits. In this episode, we talk about: – The 4 Fs: Finance, Fitness, Faith & Family – Building High-Performance Habits Your Future Self Will Thank You For – Being Intentional … Read more
- The Mistakes That Make Us & Lean Principles for Entrepreneurship Success with Mark Graban | Episode #156EPISODE SUMMARY Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and author & improvement consultant Mark Graban, as the talk about the mistakes that make us and how to use Lean principles to build a successful business. In this episode, we talk about: – Embracing mistakes as learning opportunities – How to cultivate a … Read more