You can be a hard-working high-achiever and still feel empty inside. Why is that? Find out what’s driving you to work harder and harder and simultaneously robs you of the joy of your achievement.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
– The 2 routes to achievement & success
– Why only ONE of them is healthy & sustainable
– How you can achieve your goals AND enjoy the journey
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please let me know by leaving a review and a comment!
I’m always open to suggestions – maybe you have a specific topic in mind that you would love to learn more about or you know someone who would be a fantastic guest for this show – leave a comment and let me know!
Oh, and make sure you subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss out on any of the amazing future episodes! You can subscribe here: https://podcasts.apple.com/de/podcast/wired-for-success-podcast/id1523287703
Work with me
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to discuss how I can best help you.
- The Importance of Compliance with Tom Fox | Episode #129EPISODE SUMMARY Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and the Compliance Evangelist Tom Fox as they discuss the importance of compliance. In this episode we talk about: – Why you need to find your passion – The importance of compliance (and the consequences of non-compliance) – How to ensure compliance in your […]
- Growing Businesses and Podcasts with James Mulvany | Episode #128EPISODE SUMMARY Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and serial entrepreneur and podcasting expert James Mulvany as they talk about growing businesses and podcasts. In this episode we talk about: – How to build a business you love – The biggest mistakes that lead podcasters to quit – Monetization strategies for podcasters […]