Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and serial entrepreneur David Heinemeier Hanson, as they discuss optimizing your life and business.
In this episode, we talk about:
– How to optimize for the RIGHT things
– Escaping the perfectionism trap
– How to motivate yourself & your team
– Deciding which risks are worth taking
David Heinemeier Hansson is the creator of Ruby on Rails, cofounder of Basecamp & HEY, best-selling author of “REWORK”, “It Doesn’t Have to be Crazy At Work”, “Remote: Office Not Required” and “Getting Real”.
He’s also a Le Mans & WEC class-winning racing driver, antitrust advocate, and investor in Danish startups.
To listen to the full episode on your favorite podcast player, find all links here:
Help me keep this show ad-free and awesome: Hit subscribe and join the tribe! THANK YOU for your support! 🙂
And don’t forget to click the “Rate this podcast” button below to leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it. THANK YOU! 🙂
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
Looking for great podcast guests for your own show or great shows to guest on?
Try PodMatch, the platform that automatically matches ideal podcast hosts and guests for interviews. Like Tinder for podcasters.
Or Guestio, the app that helps content creators interview high-level guests. Gives you access to those busy, hard-to-reach, next-level guests that you want to have on your show.
- Holistic Health Mentoring with Tabea Gumrich | Episode 174
- Smart Investment Strategies for Income Independence with Steve Selengut | Episode 173
- AI-Powered Dating with Eric McHugh | Episode 172
- Psychedelic-assisted Personal Transformation with Hardi Põder | Episode 171
- The 3 Simple Rules For Getting Good At Anything with Claudia Garbutt | Episode 170