Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and business financing expert Jonathan Fodera as they talk about getting financing without stepping into a bank.
In this episode we talk about:
– Finding the best financing option for your business
– Why you might feel miserable DESPITE your financial success
– Best business advice for long-term success
Jonathan has been in business financing for 14 years and has helped thousands of entrepreneurs get over $500 million in funds. He founded Integrated Business Financing, a small business lending marketplace that specializes in getting businesses into the best financing programs they qualify for.
Jonathan lives in Tampa with his wife and 2 kids, an entrepreneur that enjoys helping other business owners grow and scale their businesses. Jonathan owns 2 gyms, multiple real estate investments, and actively invests in digital assets and hobbies include playing ice hockey, boating, fishing, reading, and spending time with his family.
Learn more here:
Or listen on your favorite podcast player:
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please click the “Rate this podcast” button below and leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it.
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
Are you a high-ticket coach or other service-based entrepreneur who wants to launch their own Top10 podcast to increase their authority, credibility & visibility AND to bring in new high-quality leads on autopilot but don’t know how to get started? No worries, I’ve got you covered! 🙂
Looking for great podcast guests for your own show or great shows to guest on?
Try PodMatch, the platform that automatically matches ideal podcast hosts and guests for interviews. Like Tinder for podcasters.
Or Guestio, the app that helps content creators interview high-level guests. Gives you access to those busy, hard-to-reach, next-level guests that you want to have on your show.
- Insights into Financial Prosperity and Personal Balance with Chad Hufford | Episode #157
- The Mistakes That Make Us & Lean Principles for Entrepreneurship Success with Mark Graban | Episode #156
- Building Blinkist with Holger Seim | Episode #155
- Actionable Tips for Optimizing Your Life & Business with David Heinemeier Hanson | Episode #154
- Flow, Happiness & Achievement with Claudia Garbutt | Episode 153