Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and serial entrepreneur and president & CMO of Buzzworthy Website Marketing Michael “Buzz” Buzinski as they talk about marketing service-based businesses more effectively in 2022.
In this episode we talk about:
– Website vs social media – why we need both
– Website marketing tips to increase conversion rates
– Creating a successful business from scratch
Michael Buzinski is the President & CMO of Buzzworthy Website Marketing.
“Buzz”, as most call him, is a lifelong entrepreneur, digital marketing thought leader, and best-selling author.
He’s an accomplished serial entrepreneur who has built a multi-million-dollar creative agency, successful digital agency, and an award-winning media production house, along with part ownership of a minor league indoor football team, café, and other entrepreneurial ventures over the last 20+ years.
Michael’s sole mission is to help entrepreneurs avoid the time drain and frustration of managing profitable digital marketing campaigns.
That’s why he has simplified digital marketing success with The Rule of 26 and is on a mission to double the website revenue of service-based businesses across America.
You can learn more here:
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please click the “Rate this podcast” button below and leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it.
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
Are you a high-ticket coach or other service-based entrepreneur who wants to launch their own Top10 podcast to increase their authority, credibility & visibility AND to bring in new high-quality leads on autopilot but don’t know how to get started? No worries, I’ve got you covered! 🙂
Looking for great podcast guests for your own show or great shows to guest on? Try PodMatch, the platform that automatically matches ideal podcast hosts and guests for interviews.
- Insights into Financial Prosperity and Personal Balance with Chad Hufford | Episode #157
- The Mistakes That Make Us & Lean Principles for Entrepreneurship Success with Mark Graban | Episode #156
- Building Blinkist with Holger Seim | Episode #155
- Actionable Tips for Optimizing Your Life & Business with David Heinemeier Hanson | Episode #154
- Flow, Happiness & Achievement with Claudia Garbutt | Episode 153