Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and serial entrepreneur and podcasting expert James Mulvany as they talk about growing businesses and podcasts.
In this episode we talk about:
– How to build a business you love
– The biggest mistakes that lead podcasters to quit
– Monetization strategies for podcasters that are working right now
James Mulvany is a podcasting expert and the founder of Radio.co, Podcast.co & MatchMaker.fm.
MatchMaker.fm is the community for creating conversations. With over 45,000 members, MatchMaker has been directly responsible for facilitating tens of thousands of podcast recordings in its first year.
Learn more here:
To listen to the episode on your favorite podcast player, find all links here:
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please click the “Rate this podcast” button below and leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it.
Work with me
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
Looking for great podcast guests for your own show or great shows to guest on?
Try PodMatch, the platform that automatically matches ideal podcast hosts and guests for interviews. Like Tinder for podcasters.
Or Guestio, the app that helps content creators interview high-level guests. Gives you access to those busy, hard-to-reach, next-level guests that you want to have on your show.
- The Importance of Compliance with Tom Fox | Episode #129
- Growing Businesses and Podcasts with James Mulvany | Episode #128
- Burnout Prevention with Michael Levitt | Episode 127
- Helping Leaders Become Happier with Steve Fredlund | Episode 126
- Best Messaging and Sales Tips for Coaches with Kevin Kwan | Episode 125