Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and chiropractic neurologist & nutritionist Dr. Shane Steadman as they talk about mindsets and practices that keep you healthy, happy, and productive.
In this episode we talk about:
– The patient-centric functional medicine approach
– Diet, metabolic flexibility & a healthy mindset around nutrition
– The importance of self-care for sustainable success
Dr. Shane Steadman is the owner of Integrated Brain Centers in Denver, Colorado. He is a board-certified chiropractic neurologist and a chiropractic nutritionist. He is a fellow of the American Association of Integrative Medicine.
He is certified in chiropractic clinical neurology and is a certified nutrition specialist through the American College of Nutrition. He has completed numerous hours of postgraduate and advanced studies in functional neurology and functional medicine including functional blood chemistry and thyroid issues, as well as neurotransmitters and brain function through the University of Bridgeport.
Learn more here:
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please click the “Rate this podcast” button below and leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it.
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
Are you a high-ticket coach or other service-based entrepreneur who wants to launch their own Top10 podcast to increase their authority, credibility & visibility AND to bring in new high-quality leads on autopilot but don’t know how to get started? No worries, I’ve got you covered! 🙂
Looking for great podcast guests for your own show or great shows to guest on?
Try PodMatch, the platform that automatically matches ideal podcast hosts and guests for interviews. Like Tinder for podcasters.
Or Guestio, the app that helps content creators interview high-level guests. Gives you access to those busy, hard-to-reach, next-level guests that you want to have on your show.
- Holistic Health Mentoring with Tabea Gumrich | Episode 174
- Smart Investment Strategies for Income Independence with Steve Selengut | Episode 173
- AI-Powered Dating with Eric McHugh | Episode 172
- Psychedelic-assisted Personal Transformation with Hardi Põder | Episode 171
- The 3 Simple Rules For Getting Good At Anything with Claudia Garbutt | Episode 170