Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and one of the world’s leading experts on gamification and behavioral design, Yu-kai Chou as they talk about using gamification to uplevel your life and business.
In this episode, we talk about:
– What is gamification and why should you care
– How to use gamification ethically
– Understanding motivation through the Octalysis framework
Yu-kai Chou is an Author and International Keynote Speaker on Gamification and Behavioral Design. He is the Author of Actionable Gamification and the Founder of The Octalysis Group and Metablox.
His design work has empowered over 1 Billion users’ experiences and was rated #1 among the “Top 100 Gamification Gurus” in the world. Yu-kai was also Chief Experience Officer in Decentral, working with Ethereum Cofounder Anthony Di Iorio, as well as Head of Creative Labs/Digital Commerce for HTC, pioneering VIVE VR and the Metaverse.
Metablox Discord: https://discord.com/invite/KRZZUtUs4T
Metablox Twitter: http://twitter.com/metabloxnfts
Making Upleveling Your Business & Life Fun with Yu-kai Chou | Episode 139
To listen to the episode on your favorite podcast player, find all links here:
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please click the “Rate this podcast” button below and leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it.
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
Looking for great podcast guests for your own show or great shows to guest on?
Try PodMatch, the platform that automatically matches ideal podcast hosts and guests for interviews. Like Tinder for podcasters.
Or Guestio, the app that helps content creators interview high-level guests. Gives you access to those busy, hard-to-reach, next-level guests that you want to have on your show.
- Insights into Financial Prosperity and Personal Balance with Chad Hufford | Episode #157
- The Mistakes That Make Us & Lean Principles for Entrepreneurship Success with Mark Graban | Episode #156
- Building Blinkist with Holger Seim | Episode #155
- Actionable Tips for Optimizing Your Life & Business with David Heinemeier Hanson | Episode #154
- Flow, Happiness & Achievement with Claudia Garbutt | Episode 153