Ever wondered why you stay stuck in old patterns that are getting you nowhere? Why change is so hard and scary? Yes, you might have suspected it already it’s not YOU – it’s your brain… Find out what’s going on inside your brain and how you can take your power back to live an extraordinary life.
In this episode you’ll learn:
– How your brain processes incoming information
– Why your beliefs can either make or break your success
– Why change is so hard & scary
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please let me know by leaving a review and a comment!
I’m always open to suggestions – maybe you have a specific topic in mind that you would love to learn more about or you know someone who would be a fantastic guest for this show – leave a comment and let me know!
Oh, and make sure you subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss out on any of the amazing future episodes! You can subscribe here: https://podcasts.apple.com/de/podcast/wired-for-success-podcast/id1523287703
Work with me
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to discuss how I can best help you.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset with Vash Tomanec | Episode 130EPISODE SUMMARY Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and mindset coach & serial entrepreneur Vash Tomanec as they discuss mindset for entrepreneurs. In this episode we talk about: – Non-negotiables for ambitious entrepreneurs – Money mindset & self-sabotage – The simple framework for building million-dollar businesses EPISODE NOTES Vash is a 25-year-old […]
- The Importance of Compliance with Tom Fox | Episode #129EPISODE SUMMARY Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and the Compliance Evangelist Tom Fox as they discuss the importance of compliance. In this episode we talk about: – Why you need to find your passion – The importance of compliance (and the consequences of non-compliance) – How to ensure compliance in your […]