As an ambitious entrepreneur you might not like to hear this, BUT taking regular breaks from your work is important… Join me for this short episode to find out WHY they are important and WHY you might nonetheless feel so reluctant to take them.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
– The importance of taking regular breaks from work
– Why it’s sometimes so hard to unplug & relax during your holiday
– Why so many ambitious entrepreneurs become addicted to work without even realizing it
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please let me know by leaving a review and a comment!
I’m always open to suggestions – maybe you have a specific topic in mind that you would love to learn more about or you know someone who would be a fantastic guest for this show – leave a comment and let me know!
Oh, and make sure you subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss out on any of the amazing future episodes! You can subscribe here: https://podcasts.apple.com/de/podcast/wired-for-success-podcast/id1523287703
Work with me
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to discuss how I can best help you.
- Wired For Success Podcast #55: On Leadership & Turning Your Mess Into Your Success With Scott J. MillerEPISODE SUMMARY Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and leadership expert Scott J. Miller as they talk […]
- Wired For Success Podcast Episode #54: Improving the Customer Experience with Melinda HolmesEPISODE SUMMARY Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and Customer Engagement Coach Melinda Holmes as they discuss […]