Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and Customer Engagement Coach Melinda Holmes as they discuss improving the customer experience and increasing client retention.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
– How improving the customer experience can quickly improve your bottom line
– How to design a customer journey that wows your clients
– How to figure out what your customers really need & want
Melinda Holmes is a customer experience coach who helps small business owners turn their clients into forever customers. Coaches and Consultants hire her to boost business by 5 figures or more w/o pricey ads or exhausting promotions.
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please let me know by leaving a review and a comment!
I’m always open to suggestions – maybe you have a specific topic in mind that you would love to learn more about or you know someone who would be a fantastic guest for this show – leave a comment and let me know!
Oh, and make sure you subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss out on any of the amazing future episodes! You can subscribe here: https://podcasts.apple.com/de/podcast/wired-for-success-podcast/id1523287703
Work with me
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to discuss how I can best help you.
- The Importance of Compliance with Tom Fox | Episode #129EPISODE SUMMARY Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and the Compliance Evangelist Tom Fox as they discuss the importance of compliance. In this episode we talk about: – Why you need to find your passion – The importance of compliance (and the consequences of non-compliance) – How to ensure compliance in your […]
- Growing Businesses and Podcasts with James Mulvany | Episode #128EPISODE SUMMARY Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and serial entrepreneur and podcasting expert James Mulvany as they talk about growing businesses and podcasts. In this episode we talk about: – How to build a business you love – The biggest mistakes that lead podcasters to quit – Monetization strategies for podcasters […]