Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and serial entrepreneur and fiction writer Chris K. Jones as they discuss how to go from surviving to thriving in your life and business.
In this episode we talk about:
– Childhood heroes and embodying desirable character traits
– Failure, resilience & surviving the entrepreneurship rollercoaster
– Understanding yourself as the basis for sustainable success
Chris K. Jones is a recovering serial entrepreneur who quit at the peak of his career to honor the promise he made to himself at 19 that he would become a writer.
Chris splits his time between Tarrytown, NY and Barbados, where he finds time to swim with turtles and observe cloud animals.
Although he doesn’t have children, his inner eight-year-old keeps him on his toes.
He is an extrovert who has decided to work in the world’s loneliest profession. Writing his first novel, Headcase, has been the best form of therapy he has ever had.
Get the book:
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please click the “Rate this podcast” button below and leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it.
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
Are you a high-ticket coach or other service-based entrepreneur who wants to launch their own Top10 podcast to increase their authority, credibility & visibility AND to bring in new high-quality leads on autopilot but don’t know how to get started? No worries, I’ve got you covered! 🙂
Looking for great podcast guests for your own show or great shows to guest on?
Try PodMatch, the platform that automatically matches ideal podcast hosts and guests for interviews. Like Tinder for podcasters.
Or Guestio, the app that helps content creators interview high-level guests. Gives you access to those busy, hard-to-reach, next-level guests that you want to have on your show.
- Holistic Health with Dr. Shane Steadman | Episode #96
- Building Giver Communities with EA Csolkovits | Episode #95
- Business Success & Making the Most of Your Time with Matthew Gallagher | Episode #94
- Mastering Social Media Marketing with the “King Maker” Paul Getter | Episode #93
- Becoming Your Own Hero with Chris K. Jones | Episode #92