Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and scientist & founder of EcoDemand Flavio Somanji as they talk about lessons from entrepreneurship and the pandemic.
In this episode we talk about:
– What’s the best way out of the pandemic
– The ups and downs of entrepreneurship
– Creating EcoDemand as a new marketplace
Flavio is a scientist by training and currently works for the Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Sciences where he studies mechanisms of cancer cell resistance to once effective therapies, and how to overcome it.
He is also an entrepreneur and the founder of EcoDemand, an online marketplace built to reinvigorate the capitalist market by putting consumers at the forefront while enabling small businesses to thrive amidst fervent competition.
Learn more here:
Or listen on your favorite podcast player:
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please click the “Rate this podcast” button below and leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it.
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
Are you a high-ticket coach or other service-based entrepreneur who wants to launch their own Top10 podcast to increase their authority, credibility & visibility AND to bring in new high-quality leads on autopilot but don’t know how to get started? No worries, I’ve got you covered! 🙂
Looking for great podcast guests for your own show or great shows to guest on?
Try PodMatch, the platform that automatically matches ideal podcast hosts and guests for interviews. Like Tinder for podcasters.
Or Guestio, the app that helps content creators interview high-level guests. Gives you access to those busy, hard-to-reach, next-level guests that you want to have on your show.
- Holistic Health Mentoring with Tabea Gumrich | Episode 174
- Smart Investment Strategies for Income Independence with Steve Selengut | Episode 173
- AI-Powered Dating with Eric McHugh | Episode 172
- Psychedelic-assisted Personal Transformation with Hardi Põder | Episode 171
- The 3 Simple Rules For Getting Good At Anything with Claudia Garbutt | Episode 170