Do you sometimes wonder why you’re sometimes unable to express your emotions, or why you have a tendency to shut down emotionally when things don’t go your way?
Join me for this bite-sized episode on emotional trauma to help you recognize and understand your behaviour patterns.
In this episode we talk about:
– Emotional trauma and mastering your emotions
– Recognizing your body’s stress warning signs
– Adaptive and maladaptive coping strategies
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please click the “Rate this podcast” button below and leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it.
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
Are you a high-ticket coach or other service-based entrepreneur who wants to launch their own Top10 podcast to increase their authority, credibility & visibility AND to bring in new high-quality leads on autopilot but don’t know how to get started? No worries, I’ve got you covered! 🙂
Looking for great podcast guests for your own show or great shows to guest on? Try PodMatch, the platform that automatically matches ideal podcast hosts and guests for interviews.
- Living A Creative Life with BRIMSTONE | Episode #103
- Building 9-Figure Businesses with Bryan Clayton | Episode #102
- The Sultan’s Seven Secrets by Jeff Buehner: Leaders Are Readers Wired For Success Book Club | Episode #101
- Best Podcasting Tips for Running a Successful Show | Episode #100
- How to Achieve Any Goal: A Case Study | Episode #99