Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and LinkedIn expert & trainer Daniel Alfon as they talk about leveraging LinkedIn to grow your business.
In this episode we talk about:
– LinkedIn best practices to grow your business
– Optimising your LinkedIn profile for conversion
– Growing a high-quality professional network
Daniel Alfon is a LinkedIn author, expert, and trainer. Daniel was one of the first to open a LinkedIn account in early 2004. Since then, he published his book “Build a LinkedIn Profile for Business Success”, spoke across virtual and physical stages on 3 continents, and helped thousands of entrepreneurs and consultants grow their businesses.
You can learn more here:
Freebie: Our profile headline is the single most important real estate on LinkedIn. This cheat sheet contains examples, formulas, and how-tos. All of those enable you to improve yours.
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please click the “Rate this podcast” button below and leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it.
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
Are you a high-ticket coach or other service-based entrepreneur who wants to launch their own Top10 podcast to increase their authority, credibility & visibility AND to bring in new high-quality leads on autopilot but don’t know how to get started? No worries, I’ve got you covered! 🙂
Looking for great podcast guests for your own show or great shows to guest on? Try PodMatch, the platform that automatically matches ideal podcast hosts and guests for interviews.
- Living A Creative Life with BRIMSTONE | Episode #103
- Building 9-Figure Businesses with Bryan Clayton | Episode #102
- The Sultan’s Seven Secrets by Jeff Buehner: Leaders Are Readers Wired For Success Book Club | Episode #101
- Best Podcasting Tips for Running a Successful Show | Episode #100
- How to Achieve Any Goal: A Case Study | Episode #99