Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and positive health psychologist Ron Kaiser as they talk about defying stereotypes and aging gracefully.
In this episode we talk about:
– Rejuvenaging: The art and science of growing older with enthusiasm
– Personality traits to aspire to: Type P personality
– How to make better decisions in life
Ron Kaiser, Ph.D. is a Positive Health Psychologist, Coach, Author, Podcaster, Course Creator, Keynote and TEDx Speaker, Creator of Goal-Achieving Psychology (GAP), The Type P Personality, and REJUVENAGING®: The Art and Science of Growing Older with Enthusiasm. For 25 years he was Director of Psychology at the world-famous Jefferson Health Center. At age 85, he serves as both the “go to” person and role model for active aging.
Or listen on your favorite podcast player:
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please click the “Rate this podcast” button below and leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it.
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
Are you a high-ticket coach or other service-based entrepreneur who wants to launch their own Top10 podcast to increase their authority, credibility & visibility AND to bring in new high-quality leads on autopilot but don’t know how to get started? No worries, I’ve got you covered! 🙂
Looking for great podcast guests for your own show or great shows to guest on?
Try PodMatch, the platform that automatically matches ideal podcast hosts and guests for interviews. Like Tinder for podcasters.
Or Guestio, the app that helps content creators interview high-level guests. Gives you access to those busy, hard-to-reach, next-level guests that you want to have on your show.
- Insights into Financial Prosperity and Personal Balance with Chad Hufford | Episode #157
- The Mistakes That Make Us & Lean Principles for Entrepreneurship Success with Mark Graban | Episode #156
- Building Blinkist with Holger Seim | Episode #155
- Actionable Tips for Optimizing Your Life & Business with David Heinemeier Hanson | Episode #154
- Flow, Happiness & Achievement with Claudia Garbutt | Episode 153