Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and founder and publishing expert Meghan Stevenson as they discuss traditional book publishing as a business tool for established experts and entrepreneurs.
In this episode we talk about:
– WHY and WHEN to write your book
– How to get a great book deal with big publishing houses
– Traditional publishing vs self-publishing
As an expert in traditional publishing, Meghan Stevenson believes EVERYONE can get the book deal of their dreams – if they are committed and choose to work hard.
Over the past fifteen years, she has guided authors through every stage of the publishing process, from generating ideas and collaborating on a book proposal that’s worthy of a six-figure advance to answering urgent questions right before the manuscript is due.
In 2021, her authors collected over $1.7 million dollars in advances from major publishers.
Since 2012, she has helped over 100 authors write book proposals and get deals with the “Big Five” publishing houses in New York.
You can learn more here:
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please click the “Rate this podcast” button below and leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it.
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
Are you a high-ticket coach or other service-based entrepreneur who wants to launch their own Top10 podcast to increase their authority, credibility & visibility AND to bring in new high-quality leads on autopilot but don’t know how to get started? No worries, I’ve got you covered! 🙂
Looking for great podcast guests for your own show or great shows to guest on? Try PodMatch, the platform that automatically matches ideal podcast hosts and guests for interviews.
- Breathing for Stress Reduction & Pain Relief with Dr. Amy Novotny | Episode #112
- Scaling Your Business to 7- and 8-Figures with Darrell Evans | Episode #111
- Rejuvenaging: The Art and Science of Growing Older with Enthusiasm with Ron Kaiser, PHD | Episode #110
- Subscription-Based Business Model Example: Tiege Hanley with Kelley Thornton | Episode #109
- Cultivating Resilient Leadership And High-Performance Teams with Sebastian Schieke | Episode #108