Join scientist and mindset & high-performance coach Claudia Garbutt and SaaS entrepreneur and PodMatch founder Alex Sanfilippo as they discuss taking calculated risks, the pros & cons of SaaS, Covid & the rise of podcasting.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
– Sacrificing the good for the potentially great
– The pandemic, self-reflection & the phenomenal rise of podcasting
– Making data-driven decisions & improving user experience in your SaaS business
– and much more!
Alex Sanfilippo is the host of the top-rated entrepreneurship podcast, Creating a Brand, and the founder of two types of podcasting software: PodMatch.com, a service that matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews and PodcastSOP, a project management software that is specifically designed for podcasters to help them keep episode releases on track.
You can learn more here:
PodPros: Software Solutions Specifically for Podcasters
Podcast & Website: Creating A Brand
Or listen on:
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please click the “Rate this podcast” button below and leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it.
Oh, and make sure you subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss out on any of the amazing future episodes!
If you’d like to connect more, you can find me here:
Worried you might be headed for burnout? Take my quiz to identify common warning signs and assess your current burnout risk:
Wanna find out how I can help you leverage the power of your mind and tap into the wisdom of your body to feel fully aligned, trust your intuition, and achieve your goals with ease and joy rather than with constant hustle and pushing yourself to the point of exhaustion – book a free 20min Strategy Session with me: https://bit.ly/2YemfIe
Are you too busy to enjoy your life and would like to free up more time to do all the things you love? Check out my “5 Days to Getting Your Life Back” productivity course that teaches ambitious, mission-driven entrepreneurs how to win back 1-2h of precious time each day
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
- Living A Creative Life with BRIMSTONE | Episode #103
- Building 9-Figure Businesses with Bryan Clayton | Episode #102
- The Sultan’s Seven Secrets by Jeff Buehner: Leaders Are Readers Wired For Success Book Club | Episode #101
- Best Podcasting Tips for Running a Successful Show | Episode #100
- How to Achieve Any Goal: A Case Study | Episode #99