Your time and energy are finite resources and you have to be mindful about who you spend your time with. How do you identify narcissists in your life and stop them from draining your energy? Find out in this short & sweet solo episode about chart positions, triggers & dealing with toxic people.
In this episode we talk about:
– Podcast/book chart positions
– Emotional triggers & dealing with toxic people
– 5 character traits to help you identify narcissists
If you enjoyed this episode, learned something new, had an epiphany moment – or were reminded about a simple truth that you had forgotten, please click the “Rate this podcast” button below and leave a review & rating. This is the easiest way to support the show & I really appreciate it.
And if you’re interested in working with me, you can book a free 20min strategy session to figure out what your current success blockers are and how I can best help you.
Are you a high-ticket coach or other service-based entrepreneur who wants to launch their own Top10 podcast to increase their authority, credibility & visibility AND to bring in new high-quality leads on autopilot but don’t know how to get started? No worries, I’ve got you covered! 🙂
Looking for great podcast guests for your own show or great shows to guest on? Try PodMatch, the platform that automatically matches ideal podcast hosts and guests for interviews.
- Unleashing Peak Performance with Stefano Passarello | Episode #165
- Cutting-Edge Nutritional Supplements & Troscriptions with Boomer Anderson | Episode #164
- Optimizing Holistic Health with Oliver Gassner | Episode #163
- Raising Millions, Creating an Intention-Driven Life & the Myth of the Ascension Model with Tim Calise | Episode # 162
- The Serial Entrepreneur Blueprint with Brian Will | Episode #161